I love the beginning of a new year.
It is a chance for a fresh slate, a time to make goals and review last years goals;
what we were able to accomplish, and what we can improve upon.
This year, I am sharing my 2012 goals with you,
and hopefully by making them public, I am more likely to accomplish them!!
Well, here they are, in no particular order:
1. Have a better work/family balance.
* Quality time with both children every day
* Quality time with husband at least 2 nights a week
2. Improve (drastically) my time-management skills.
* Reduce procrastination! (and therefore stress)
* Wake up earlier
* Less internet browsing
3. New Exercise Plan (and eat healthier!)
* Build up to running 5 miles (2-3 times a week)
* At least 2 events (Ragnar, etc.)
* Weight Train or Pilates (2-3 times a week)
4. Create multi-sized children's patterns and open a shop
* Overcome intimidation! and just get started.
5. Sew (more consistently) wardrobe needs
* Write list of needs and get started sewing.
What are your New Year's Resolutions??